Thursday, October 23, 2008

In a "FUNK"

The week started out good but by yesterday, somehow, I've ended up in a "FUNK". I'm feeling no motivation to do the things I need to do, the fun things I wanted to do (at the beginning of the week)... no motivation; What's up? It's NOT the weather... we're having beautiful weather mid 80's! ... I am really so blessed with family and friends... I have so much to be thankful for. Why am I in a funk? I need an attitude adjustment, for sure. I need to get motivated. I need to put good thoughts in my head and not think about past failures and hurts...

Prayer: Lord, today is the day you have made, help me rejoice and be glad in it! Help me fix my eyes completely on you... the victory I have in you is mine for the taking... release me from all the defeat I'm feeling because of my own inadequacies, failures, and past hurts. Release the grip the enemy has on my thoughts. Thank you for hearing my prayer and answering my request... In Jesus' name, AMEN.

No comments: