Thursday, October 16, 2008

In search of a tattoo guy
(or gal)...

The hunt is on to find a tattoo artist in Corpus Christi that can "re-do" my tattoo on the top of my right foot. Currently I have a small 1" cross that is as basic as basic gets. I'm hoping to find a Christian artist that can ink over my original cross with a bigger, more vibrant cross capturing the essence of the "steps of faith" I take each day as I "walk with the Lord" trying to "put my right foot forward" on His path of living by His lead. I hope to find an artist who can capture the power the cross represents to me in my life. For me personally, the purpose of my tattoo is to honor my BFF, Jesus, as my "Everything" and to hopefully have God use it as a way to share my faith with others (I wear flip flops & sandals alot so the tat would show)...

I visited one place today in town, looked at their work (portfolios), and although the guys were very friendly and eager to ink me, I will continue my search. I KNOW I'll know the person and place who will do the art when I find it... I'll keep ya'all posted!

No comments: