Monday, October 20, 2008

It's a New Week!

For Today...

Outside my Window... Beautiful blue sky, cooler weather with temperature highs only to low 80's- and no humidity... a glorious day!

I am thinking... This week I really need to get serious about organizing for our yard sale we're having on November 1... I must get up in the attic space this week to "clean out" and I hope our mice problem up there is over! (more on that later)

Personal growth I'm focusing on... Still working on patience and contentment; an ongoing process for me!

I am thankful for... Definitely my family and friends!!! Also, the fact that no matter what men think they can do politically to America, God is in control and I don't have to worry... "And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus." Phillipians 4:19; “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” Hebrews 13:5; "...there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God." Romans 13:1

From the kitchen... pumpkin bread, carmel popcorn balls, apple betty, made throughout this week...

I am wearing... t-shirt, capri sweat pants, & bare feet... just the way I went to bed last night. I still need to take a shower for the day and get out of my "jammies".

I am reading... The Bible, "Intercessory Prayer" by Dutch Sheets, and am in a Beth Moore Bible Study called, "STEPPING UP-the Psalms of Ascents".

I am hoping... To get all the laundry caught up today (8 or so loads!), work on my regular routine of house-work, plan for our "Daisy Girl Scouts" meeting tomorrow, and GARAGE SALE organization!!!

I am hearing... the end of "Barney" on PBS (Joe is watching) & the clothes dryer running.

One of my favorite things... a vanilla iced coffee as an afternoon "pick-me-up". I have a great sugar free ice coffee recipe that is so yummmmy!!!!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... Continue my search for a tattoo person (will check out a couple businesses this week), baking, and GARAGE SALE organization, of course!!!!

No comments: