Monday, April 13, 2009

Music Monday!
Shackles

When I became a Christ Follower in my late 30's, I was literally set free (like the butterfly in this video). And as God would have it, within the first year of my conversion, I participated in the Bible study by Beth Moore called "Breaking Free". Through the work of Christ on the cross, through God's word, and through applying the teachings of the "Breaking Free" Bible study to my life, I am truly free! How awesome to come to a place of complete freedom in Christ... to take the shackles off my feet so I can dance and live out God's purpose for my life.

I love to crank the music in my house and just let loose in dance~ worshiping and praising God for the freedom He has given me/us. Have you let loose in dance unto the Lord lately? Give it a try... pick out your favorite Christian music and praise Him... it is so joyous and liberating!




It is for freedom that Christ has set us free.
Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves
be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.
Galatians 5:1 (NIV)

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

That really is a great song. I always find that by following Christ, it gives me a peace within.

Hope you had a wonderful and Holy Easter.

penguinsandladybugs said...

I love, love, love this song! It'll be in my head for a while now. AND I am thankful for you posting it....because of that :0)