Thursday, January 15, 2009

For Today...

Outside my Window... Clear blue sky, mid 60's, GORGEOUS weather!

I am thinking... I really need to get off the computer, make my "to-do" list, and get some things done.

Personal growth I'm focusing on... Accountability, dreaming my dreams and staying encouraged, being content and thankful.

I am thankful for... Kirk is a great husband and I have 4 wonderful children. I love my entire family... I'm thankful for connecting with my past friends and meeting new sista galfriends in Corpus and on the internet.

From the kitchen... Dinner tonight~Sweat and Sour Beef (in the crock pot) on rice; pears, and french bread. Kids and I will probably make cookies, brownies, or cupcakes in the next couple days while they're off of school.

I am wearing... Green "Hood River" sweatshirt and Old Navy sweat pants

I am reading... The Bible, "Turn Your Dreams into Realities... " (Excellent Book!!!)

I am hoping... That the kids aren't too bored and keep themselves busy over the next couple days off of school and that I can get started on my "Chenille Jacket" project to give to my niece, Evyn.

I am hearing... Clifford the Big Red Dog (Kid's TV Program)

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...
Same ole, same ole...
laundry, house work, de-cluttering, maybe a little yard work, reading, family movie night Fri or Sat PM, go to church... hopefully Kirk and I can go on a "date night" sometime this weekend, since we haven't gone on one in a while.

No comments: