Sunday, August 9, 2009

Wymore Family Summer 2009

It's funny how "Back to School" seems to traditionally mark "the end of summer". Summer officially begins June 21, so when the kids go back to school, it's hard to say "summer is over". Here's my current reality~ since we live in South Texas, it feels like it's "summer" 9 months out of the year, so summer doesn't ever really feel like it's over! My kid's are on a year around school schedule, so their summer break consists of 7 weeks; a time frame that speeds by! Over this time we had many good memories~ we ate lots of ice cream, swam in our swimming pool, the little ones indoor camped, we camped as a family, went to the beach several times, got projects done around the house, and just hung out together. I treasure my family and all the memories we make together. Each day I am reminded how blessed I am as I reflect on the time I am given to spend with the ones I love.


Eating Ice Cream!!! MMM-MMM Good!

Painting the trim on the house...
(actually we had a fun time saving the cash as DIY'ers!)
Indoor Camping

The boys...

The girls...

"Let's see how deep we can dig..."

"... ok, that's deep enough!"

Feeding the seagulls~
they actually will get the food from our hands!
Watch those fingers!!!

Play hard~ Sleep hard!

First Day of School! July 20, 2009

No comments: