Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Power of Connection

I ran across this inspiring video and wanted to share it. This short video reminds me the importance of loving others, of giving of my time and how compassion can make a profound difference in others' lives.

After watching this video, I am challenged to be more deliberate about demonstrating stronger compassion to people, especially my children and the children who's paths I cross. ENJOY~




THINK ABOUT THIS~ Who, TODAY, can you "connect with" and "make a difference" in their life by showing simple acts of compassion?

I challenge you to be deliberate to invest in a child or teenager; give them heart felt compassion, encouragement, and your undivided attention for as little as 5 minutes a day for the next week and be ready to be amazed at how you will connect with them!

No comments: