Tuesday, August 18, 2009

SURVIVOR... one of my dreams!

My name is Teri, and I'm a SURVIVOR fan! There's a very large group of die hard SURVIVOR fans who share the same dream of someday actually being on the CBS reality show, SURVIVOR. We apply season after season holding onto the hope of someday getting "the call" to come play the game. There are thousands of us, and only a few select are chosen. And I mean FEW!

I'm one of those "die-hard's" who has applied for 10 different seasons (multiple times) with the hope to be chosen... See my video below.

With the newest SURVIVOR season getting ready to begin September 17~ SURVIVOR Samoa, my mind is racing with what twists and turns this season will reveal, the different story plots, the conflicts, the challenges, and the variety of characters portrayed... It's exciting for me to dream of the prospect of someday having the opportunity to experience this adventure of a lifetime first hand... I'm ready to OUTWIT, OUTPLAY, and OUTLAST and be the Sole SURVIVOR!

Here's my most recent SURVIVOR application video I submitted for SURVIVOR 19/20 (the actual video I sent to casting had an intro title and end with my phone number as well as the last 26 seconds chopped off where I am babbling; videos must be no more than 3 minutes long)

My video is nothing outrageous,
and is NOT performed.
It's just little ole me being real.

"Shoes"

I have not received a "call" yet... I will keep applying, waiting, and hoping, knowing that God has His hand in everything, and IF it's HIS WILL, He will make it happen for me.

I continue to dream and hope.

1 comment:

Johnson Journeys said...

Hey Teri,

I enjoy watching Survivor, too, and would LOVE to see you make it. Good luck!!!