Thursday, June 25, 2009

For Today...


Outside my Window... Clear blue sky, mid 90's, TROPICALLY HOT weather (heat index over 100)!

I am thinking... How blessed I am to have such awesome friends! Seriously!!! I reflect on my school friends, church friends, military friends, internet friends, neighbors, every person who has crossed my path truly has a special place in my heart! I'm blessed!

Personal growth I'm focusing on... Accountability, dreaming my dreams and staying encouraged, being content and thankful.

I am thankful for... Breathing!

From the kitchen... I have no idea! I need to make a trip to the grocery store.

I am wearing... Tye-dye tank, grey Capri sweat pants, and Birkenstocks

I am reading... The Bible, & just starting "Seven Pillars of Health" By: Don Colbert

I am hoping... The kids aren't too bored while they are on summer vacation, that I can get some painting done on our house today, and get the lawn (mostly weekds!) mowed today.

I am hearing... Sponge Bob Square Pants! (Kid's TV Program) & the dishwasher running

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...
Same ole, same ole...
swimming with the kids, laundry, house work, de-cluttering, maybe a little yard work, reading, go to church then have family movie night Sat PM... Kirk and I will be focusing on putting a huge dent in painting the trim on our house... we are working a couple hours every day this week and 4-5 hours each day this weekend.

No comments: