Monday, June 15, 2009

MEMORY VERSES
Colossians 3:12-14 (NIV)

12) Therefore, as God's chosen people,
holy and dearly loved,
clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness,
humility, gentleness and patience.

13) Bear with each other and forgive
whatever grievances you may
have against one another.
Forgive as the Lord forgave you.

14) And over all these virtues put on love,
which binds them all together in perfect unity.

Prayer: Thank you Lord for Scripture and showing me how to live through your Word. Help me to clothe myself with You, reflecting your character, and help me be the person you have called me to be. Help me put love for you and others above all else. Thank you Lord for everything and for being my Everything! It's in Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Colossians 3:12-14 are for my *20*09* personal challenge
(Walk with the Lord #7) weeks 23, 24, & 25 and
LPM challenge verse 12

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice thoughts! God does get me through each day. Amen sister!