Monday, November 24, 2008

Thankfulness

I love this verse (1 Thessalonians 5:18)!
It was one I memorized years ago, and meditate on frequently as God convicts me when I'm behaving unthankful OR when my attitude is filled with gratitude.
As we approach this "Thanksgiving" week,
I reflect on the many things I'm thankful for.
I challenge all my friends and family to do the same...
make a list if of ALL the things you're thankful for...
you might be surprised how truly blessed you really are; I know I was.


OUR FAMILY TRADITION:

At the Thanksgiving dinner table we go around the table and each person shares what they are thankful for...

... and, throughout the entire year, we play "hi - lo" as a family at the dinner table. This is a great way we share our day with eachother, expressing 3 "hi's" (good things) and 1 "lo" (not-so-good thing) about the day.

Happy Thanksgiving, EVERYONE!

(Thanksgiving family photos to follow)

No comments: