Friday, July 17, 2009

MEMORY VERSES
Psalm 17:3b & Psalm 141:3

Today I join my Siesta gal-pal, Beth in memorizing her Scripture selection for the next couple weeks, as I feel God prompting me to live these verses as well. I love how Beth posted at the end of her blog, "I'm not just looking to memorize, Sister. I'm looking to change. Scripture memory alone will just make you arrogant. Lapping up those Scriptures like they are the only spring in your desert will make you different." Amen, sista-gal-friend! Lord, I pray you change me for Your good through these verses!

"I have resolved that my mouth will not sin."
Psalm 17:3b NIV

"Set a guard over my mouth, O Lord;
keep watch over the door of my lips."

Psalm 141:3 NIV

Psalm 17:3b & Psalm 141:3 are for my *20*09* personal challenge
(Walk with the Lord #7) 28 & 29 and
LPM challenge verse 14

1 comment:

penguinsandladybugs said...

I love that....letting the Scripture in to mold and shape you.....good stuff!!