Friday, March 20, 2009

This week's
MEMORY VERSE

Last week my verses were Ephesians 6:10-11; this week I'll continue with the VERY important continuation of 10 & 11, and memorize Ephesians 6:12...

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood,
but against the rulers, against the authorities,
against the powers of this dark world
and against the spiritual forces of evil
in the heavenly realms.
(Ephesians 6:12 NIV)

Prayer: Thank you Lord that you have given us your armor of strength and protection in our daily struggles... as well as given us victory when we put our trust in You. Help me seek you in all things, Lord, staying strong in your mighty power, remembering to always keep you in the center of my life. In Your Holy Name I pray, Amen.

1 comment:

Etta said...

great verse Teri - I'll join you in the memorisation this week!