Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Siesta Scripture Memory Team (SSMT)... VERSE #1


May your new year be filled with
 much joy and prosperity!

I'm so excited to start the new year off in an uplifting direction!
I'm trusting 2013 will be a year of much personal growth and accomplishment as I make deliberate choices through many various goals for the year...

One of my new year's 2013 personal goals, will be to participate in the Living Proof Ministries (LPM) Scripture Memory Team led by Beth Moore.  Beth started the first memory team in 2009 through LPM blog.  The second team was in 2011, and this year will be the third year in 2013!  I am excited to have participated in all three teams and have been blessed in so many ways as I planted Scripture in my heart. More than "memorizing" God's Word for the knowledge, memorizing Scripture is about meditating on the message of what is being said in the word and living it out in my heart and life to make a difference day to day.

To start this new year, my SSMT VERSE #1 will be from Romans 15:5-6 (NIV).

May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had,

so that with one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.


Here is the link (CLICK HERE) to LPM for the info on SSMT Verse Memorizing if you are interested. 

I'm believing God for blessings and victory as I seek Him in my everyday.
Happy New Year!!!

No comments: