Monday, April 11, 2011

Less is More~

Once asked to write a full story in six words, legend has it that novelist Ernest Hemingway responded:
"For Sale: baby shoes, never worn."

In six words he packs an emotional wallop and tells us everything we need to know.

I’d like to challenge bloggers and friends to tell me a story, and leave it in the comments section below. But here’s the catch: IT CAN ONLY BE SIX WORDS!


Here's mine:

"Loud shriek. Bloody dog. Kitten won."

added 4/12- (to ease any one's mind, my German Shepherd (Heidi) wanted to play and be dominant with our new kitten, Cherokee. Cherokee scratched Heidi's face as a defence and since Heidi was persistent, Cherokee scratched her in multiple places. Heidi wanted to play, but Cherokee wanted to fight and put the dog in her place- both animals are o.k. Heidi is healing fine having learned a lesson to leave the new kitty alone.)

3 comments:

Color me blingy! said...

Bad hound; God found; Glory bound!

Laura said...

hahaha what a great idea!! Bit hard for me though as I waffle so much...ok I will get back to you:-)

sister sheri said...

Disneyland trip; lost camera; disappointed family.