Monday, April 18, 2011

Good stuff from BLOGGY WORLD

I enjoy following a number of special blogs in BLOGGY WORLD. Most of the blogs I follow are random people who God has led me to through blogging. We share common interests, common struggles, common goals and we encourage one another. We interact in bloggy world and over time, develop friendships. I love how God's hand is directing our paths to cross in this way; even if we are thousands of miles apart, God has ordained our time, our friendship and our interaction. Thank you God for my blog friends!

Some of the blogs I follow are "ministry blogs". These blogs are more one sided, but very special none the less. They contain devotionals or insights about the Christian faith. I was just peaking through the blogs I follow and read this post from Lysa Terkeurst blog about "My Jesus in 5 Days". Lysa is the president of the Proverbs 31 Ministries and has an easy to read approach to writing that is always life applicable.

I know many of my friends in bloggy world love the Lord and want nothing more than draw closer to Jesus. This post encourages me to do draw closer to Him this week and I hope it encourages you to do the same as well. Check out Lisa's post My Jesus in 5 Days... and be sure to leave a comment for her if it ministers to you.

No comments: