Wednesday, February 16, 2011

MEMORY VERSE #4- SSMT Challenge

I love how God gives us His word as his direction to live life, as encouragement, and to give us complete strength and absolute truth as his children. He gives warnings to protect us, and promises to motivate us, all wrapped up in His overwhelming love.

For the past couple weeks the truth and promises in my memory verse #3 (Matthew 11:28-30) has sustained me and encouraged me. Finding "rest" in him has been awesome! (need to claim this more often!) THANK YOU, JESUS!

My next memory verse to write on my heart for Feb.15-28~

Because your love is better than life,
my lips will glorify you.
I will praise you as long as I live,
and in your name I will lift up my hands.
Psalm 63:3-4 (NIV)

1 comment:

Color me blingy! said...

Ohhhhhhhh....good one, Siesta Sister! LOL! Praying that the Lord showers you with blessings today!