Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Great Memory Verse!
VERSE #6

I love the directness of The Message translation of Proverbs 18:21. I pray as I memorize these words of wisdom, God will continually remind me to "choose" life and fruit in what comes out of my mouth. (not just my words, but also my tone of voice)

Words kill, words give life;
they're either poison or fruit—
you choose.
Proverbs 18:21 (The Message) SSMT #6

As I memorize Proverbs 18:21, I will also refresh myself with a previous Scripture from several years ago -Ephesians 4:29. Thank you, Lord, for your Word!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hi Terri, I love your new verse and you´re right, it´s really direct the way The Message Bible says it. I think I will also use this verse for my next one. I am a bit behind...should have had a new verse last week - but better late than never:-) I need this verse - sometimes I just have such a big mouth!! I need to choose fruit everytime and not poison!! (especially with my family, so easy to spit poison out to them.)Hope you are doing well, how is the decorating coming along?